New Club Dish Promo

Club Dish is an absolute JOKE!!!!! I have had two people sign up with dish network... These were new customers, called the number, signed up, said that they had the club dish card, and both times the operators told them that they did not need the info. Dish did not give me sh*t for credit. I called and complained and Dish only told me that the number on the card has to be given to the operator for me to get credit, and there is no way to get credit, even if I gave the persons name and all, and had the person prove they called cuz of me... great way for Charlie to get new customers and not have to pay up. I stopped referring customers to Dish due to that. If they changed their ways, I would start referring customers again....

Club dish does in fact work well.

In fact the very second they call and give the CSR the card number and the new customer or is completed the number is market redemed on your very own online CLub dish (where you can see your online bill).

If its not just have them call back till it is entered correctly.

Plus the new customer gets an extra $50 off on DHA. Plus they get the $50 normal credit on there first months bill.

Its a win win for everyone, just make sure you check the status of your club dish numbers.

PS - it sounds like your now limited to two numbers a month now that can be redemed. THis would be a case were they would not show as redemed.

I'm going to have to agree. I've had only one minor problem which was quickly corrected. (One CSR omitted the V at the beginning of a virtual card number temporarily awarding the referral to someone else.)

And just so everyone is aware, unless it is a retailer installation, the installer does NOT need the gift card. I've had multiple instances of installers asking for the card, not receiving it, and the credits being unaffected. Once it is entered into DISH's system, it is handled automatically. Unless deleted, the system will begin crediting a month after the other account is activated.

This was a couple years ago that this happened... I have since not cared.... I spoke directly with the csr's at dish and they said that there was nothing they could do for me. BOTH customers told me the same thing... the person at dish network said that they did not need to give the number off the card. They also both signed up for the digital home advantage package... now I dunno if they got the 50 off the first bill, but I do know that I signed up two people for dish, the card shows on the site it was never used and dish tells me too bad... I was told by csr's at dish: If the customer did not give the card number at sign up, then they cannot credit me with it... so screw club dish unless they make good with me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)