New color hard to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clancy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 3, 2006
I am classified as a red- green color blind person that has problems seeing certain shades of colors. This classification effects many people.

When I click on a topic, it becomes almost invisible because I am told it has changed to yellow.

Is there any possibility that a different color could be used for people with my affliction?

You can go back to the old look by selecting SatelliteGuys Classic from the pull down menu on the bottom left portion of the screen. :)

Thanks Scott. Now I can see again. Sorry for the complaint. Classic colors work for me.

I have no trouble seeing that yellow, but I object to it just the same. If you have ever changed a diaper that color should be VERY familiar to you! :p

I can see the color, but the layout change is ... <snip>.....
I really object to the yearly halloween and christmas color changes, too.

edit: I've moved my other comments to a more appropriate thread.

Last edited:
Im not color-blind, but I like the "Classic" look much better.

a new , a classic , whats next Scott , Diet ........ j/k you've done a great job Scott thats a lot of work and for me it was seamless. Keep up the good work.

a new , a classic , whats next Scott , Diet ........ j/k you've done a great job Scott thats a lot of work and for me it was seamless. Keep up the good work.
We already have "Diet". It called "PDA Mode". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.