New Customer Advice Needed (Again)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sparty10

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
I started calling Directv at the beggining of the month expressing interest in signing up as a new customer and it was there that I learned of the upcoming promotional package for the sunday ticket. I was told to call back at the beginning of this week, fine thats easy enough so i call back at the beginning of the week adn the guy says they are getting trained on the package and it would be available the next day. Again no big deal so i call back the next day and they walk me through the whole process from the credit check to setting the set up date everything. The whole time the guy is telling me that they promotion doesnt start till Thursday but this should be no big deal we'll just get supervisor clearance. At the end he goes to clear with supervisor then returns to the line and says call back on Thursday when the promotion begins. So thats 3-4 phone calls wasted including a 35+ minute phone call the last time setting everything up. Is there anyway I can use this to my advantage in getting a better deal. I guess i'm just not quite sure on what they are flexible on and i'm not asking the right things to get the better deals. Any help is appreciated.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts