New Dish Customer, HD, and Western Arc

Ronald_Jeremy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 2, 2005
Rock Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure if there is a western arc, but I bought my mother a new HDTV. She is currently on DirecTv. I am going to switch her over to Dish probably.

But she does not have access to 61.5. Her current dish had to be located in a neighbor's yard just to get 110 and 119. I am sure she will have LOS to 129.

Is that a viable option with all of the changes to get all HD? Her SD locals are coming off of 110 currently so I know that will work. Just not sure where they are going to switch her locals to when/if they go HD. Shreveport LA locals.

Putting in antenna this weekend.

Also, what are the deals offered for new HD customers? I already have a club dish number for her.

She should be able to get a 722 for free correct?

Not sure if there is a western arc, but I bought my mother a new HDTV. She is currently on DirecTv. I am going to switch her over to Dish probably.

But she does not have access to 61.5. Her current dish had to be located in a neighbor's yard just to get 110 and 119. I am sure she will have LOS to 129.

Is that a viable option with all of the changes to get all HD? Her SD locals are coming off of 110 currently so I know that will work. Just not sure where they are going to switch her locals to when/if they go HD. Shreveport LA locals.

Putting in antenna this weekend.

Also, what are the deals offered for new HD customers? I already have a club dish number for her.

She should be able to get a 722 for free correct?

Contact Dishstore (at the top of the page). Best deals for new subs. I am not affiliated in any way. All the deals include installation and the antenna.