New dish hd channels???

...and if you ever check out the DISH page on Facebook 99% of the posts are requests for Mouse Jr, which I would think iffy with the current semi-impasse. Re new HD...I thought that the western arc sats were at capacity, or close to it, unless they make everyone convert to mpeg4 receivers. I know a few of us would like to see 24/7 HD RSNs.

Also, Ice, do you know of a blog or site that lists sub-channel networks currently available? I'm aware of THIS, RTN, ANTENNATV and MEtv. I also know of one called HOT, but it seems like its run out of someone's mobile home :) I've tried contacting them to no avail.

Thanks.

I hope you actually seen fear net. I personally have only experienced their on demand selection in my Comcast days. Based on that Splatterday on The Movie Channel covers my horror fix. Again, my basis is their on demand service six years ago, which was crap like New Year's Evil and 976-Evil. See the theme?

I hope you actually seen fear net. I personally have only experienced their on demand selection in my Comcast days. Based on that Splatterday on The Movie Channel covers my horror fix. Again, my basis is their on demand service six years ago, which was crap like New Year's Evil and 976-Evil. See the theme?
i've seen what movies they have on the website. i would enjoy the channel

Also, Ice, do you know of a blog or site that lists sub-channel networks currently available? I'm aware of THIS, RTN, ANTENNATV and MEtv. I also know of one called HOT, but it seems like its run out of someone's mobile home :) I've tried contacting them to no avail.

HotTV merged with AMGTV

wiki has a list of all (active, defunct, etc)
Template:American broadcast television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The most common ones are these
AmericaOne
AMGTV
MyFamilyTV
RTV
ThisTV
MeTV
AntennaTV
TuffTV
Live Well
Weathernation
Untamed Sports
TheCoolTV
Country Network
PBJ
BounceTV

along with the PBS ones like Create and the Ion ones like Qubo and Ion Life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)