new E* LNBF?

RobP

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 27, 2007
Houston, Tx
I got installed today i upgraded to a 622 but they installed a 722. woo hoo, got great signal on all sats above 50% on all there, woo hoo. one thing i noticed when i went outside to look at new dish, the lnbf's DPP 1000, they look like directtv's lnbf's. did they change?

If your talking about the integrated triple LNB for the 1000.2 that I think you are they have always been like that. At least thats all Ive ever seen over the last 1.5 years or so.

If your talking about the integrated triple LNB for the 1000.2 that I think you are they have always been like that. At least thats all Ive ever seen over the last 1.5 years or so.
yeah it is a 1000.2, im just used to the fully cased heads. man, i thought that tech installed some frankinstien dish.

Yepper, those 1000.2 LNBs are nice.

Will handle three twin tuners and a second wing dish!!!

fred

well we are talkin about satellites here, has one ever stop to think about the radiation being suffered by the ailens in space from all the crap we beam up to our satellites.

Are you kidding? They hone in on all that free energy and that's why they are hovering in our atmosphere all the time. They're just recharging on their way to Andromeda. That's where the party's at, in Andromeda. Earth is like the tourist trap town that only has a giant ball of string or some other dud as its claim to fame.

I've said too much. Goodbye, Earthlings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)