New England Bengals?

Yes, I vaguely remember this. How old was Jim Kelley at the time?

BTW, I more upset about BOTH the Patriots and Red Sox organizations enabling attitudes than I am about anything else.

I'm having trouble finding Jim Kelley's date of birth (Not the Hall of Fame QB). If anyone could find that, please let me know.

Anyway,

I absolutely do not blame you for what you think. If I had been a member of this site back in 1997, I would have wrote something similar on Hasek for what he did to Kelley.

You, HD MM and Sandra are my three favorite posters/members on this site, and I just hope things don't become strained for you and me and others.

I don't want this to affect you overall; I like you a lot, and we have become good friends.

One more thing: as for the avatar change, I found a blue version of that Rays logo:

photo_servlet

Speaking of employees attacking team members,

I'm surprised nobody posted a thread on what happened with the Astros, their GM, and ex-team member Shawn Chacon.

I'm having trouble finding Jim Kelley's date of birth (Not the Hall of Fame QB). If anyone could find that, please let me know.

Anyway,

I absolutely do not blame you for what you think. If I had been a member of this site back in 1997, I would have wrote something similar on Hasek for what he did to Kelley.

You, HD MM and Sandra are my three favorite posters/members on this site, and I just hope things don't become strained for you and me and others.

I don't want this to affect you overall; I like you a lot, and we have become good friends.

No worries here buddy, I feel the same about you. AND I will eventually get over this....when Manny is no longer a member of the Red Sox and the Patriots start to repair their image. Just consider this a strike by a fan. :)

Speaking of employees attacking team members,

I'm surprised nobody posted a thread on what happened with the Astros, their GM, and ex-team member Shawn Chacon.

And the Astros get my applause for kicking his sorry butt off the team. :clap:clap:clap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)