Please reply by conversation.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Did not know if anyone else has noticed this.
Not sure when they changed the crawler graphics (and some others as well), but it is more streamlined. I like it.

Also, the HD PQ on the program right now about Jerry Rice is as good as I have seen on that channel.

For that matter, ESPN 2 looks better than normal right now with the race.

Did something change that anyone is aware of?

I noticed it yesterday. I can't tell about PQ, but the new news scroll is noticeable. Its more like what they have on ESPNEWS

That was the "new" scroll they debuted in april.....then pulled due to a problem....looks like its back....for now anyways.

Shouldnt change the pix quality though.

Actually the first thing I noticed was the PQ improvement. Turned the tv on, it happend to be on ESPN, and I said, whoa....that looks good. Then I noticed the crawl.
Checked on two boxes on two different sets with the same result. Colors honestly looked a little better as well.

I am going to check some other channels

Since I am on PQ, I will say that the past few days I have noticed Fox News looks like good upconverted widescreen SD on many programs. Not sure what was going on there. Anyone else notice that?

Actually the first thing I noticed was the PQ improvement. Turned the tv on, it happend to be on ESPN, and I said, whoa....that looks good. Then I noticed the crawl.
Checked on two boxes on two different sets with the same result. Colors honestly looked a little better as well.

I am going to check some other channels

Since I am on PQ, I will say that the past few days I have noticed Fox News looks like good upconverted widescreen SD on many programs. Not sure what was going on there. Anyone else notice that?

MSmith,
Did you recently get new glasses ? :D

MSmith,
Did you recently get new glasses ? :D

Lol, no I swear.

I would probably say the same, and it may have been the program. I just know that even at first glance it was noticable. It was the very first thing I noticed, and I hope it is a sign of things to come. Some new equipment, something..

Lol, no I swear.

I would probably say the same, and it may have been the program. I just know that even at first glance it was noticable. It was the very first thing I noticed, and I hope it is a sign of things to come. Some new equipment, something..

Very well could have been new equipment.
You'll notice it most on "live" events !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)