New Favorite Site: Crazy Funny!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Ok folks, just found a new site that I found compelled to share....

It's called People of Walmart

Basically, it's a blog where people post, and make fun of, pictures of out-of-shape, poorly dressed and otherwise awkward people shopping at Wal-Mart. The photo's and captions are crazy funny!

On one hand, it kind of reinforces why I haven't been to a Wal-Mart in years, but on the other hand I feel like I'm missing out on some free humor! Check it out! :D

Seen the same crowd at Kmart, JCPenny, Hudson's, Macy's, the mall. Wonder if they would post pics of the majority that go against the walmart customer / employee stereotype?

Seen the same crowd at Kmart, JCPenny, Hudson's, Macy's, the mall. Wonder if they would post pics of the majority that go against the walmart customer / employee stereotype?
Common Van, just cause you made the site is no reason to be so down on it :eek: J/K

Van wears short shorts! :)

Only difference I see at walmart here vs other stores, is for some reason, it doesn't matter what time of day it is and you see these people at walmart. Other stores, it's usually between 10pm and 6am. In college we used to do grocery shopping at 3am after we got done working at the bar (no lines, fully stocked shelves, it was actually nice). I wish I had a camera now thinking back to some of the odd stuff we saw. Since we didn't have a walmart, we used to try to figure out what talk show these people would be on. Maury (not the father), Springer, Oprah (hard luck story), etc.

OMG, that was hilarious. "I'd bet my left nut granny's packing heat." -- one of many great captions.

35.jpg

Look, based on Van's current avatar, he has been spotted...

17.jpg

Riminds me of one of the may reasons I avoid that store. Last time I was in a Walmart, I came straight from work, so I had on a shirt and tie. I got stopped 6 times by people who thought I was the manager and wanted help.

Idiocracy is still not out on Blu-ray. Not sure it ever will be. I'm a BD snob now, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)