Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
I haven't seen this posted yet. I just tuned to ESPN2HD, where the Sox and A's game is blacked out. The banner said wait while we search for other channels, and then it tuned itself to NESNHD! Pretty cool feature if you ask me! of course, it might have been there for weeks and I never noticed it!

Last edited:
I haven't seen this posted yet. I just tuned to ESPN2HD, where the Sox and A's game is blacked out. The banner said wait while we search for other channels, and then it tuned itself to NESNHD! Pretty cool feature if you ask me! of course, it might have been there for weeks and I never noticed it!

I saw this a few weeks ago when trying to watch a Red Wings game on HD Net that was blacked out, it seemed to take awhile to find and change , but it DID go to the other channel.

Chances are , most would have moved on by then, unless you specifically caught the message and waited ...

That said, it's a nice feature, problem being the HD Net version would have been in HD and the local RSN was not, hence the reason I was looking at HD Net in the first place.

Jimbo

Okay, I admit it, that is pretty damn cool. Of course Questioner will come on and say it would only be cool if the message was, "wait, we are searching for the game on FIOS."

It works very good, even finds OTA channels. It is kind of slow, taking about 30 seconds to a minute.

It was in a CE release about a month ago, and was part of the national release that caused the audio issues a few weeks ago for the HR20/HR21.

I guess we got caught up in the audio issues and didn't really talk about the new features much.

Okay, I admit it, that is pretty damn cool. Of course Questioner will come on and say it would only be cool if the message was, "wait, we are searching for the game on FIOS."
Wouldn't that mean it would be searching for a very long time? :rolleyes:

True, but he never works on weekends, or in any month that ends with "BER" only between 1:03am - 3:52am and not on any day ending with "DAY" so hes hard to contact.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts