Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
In between doing all the work on the server today I have installed a new feature I know many people were waiting for...

The ability to search for PM's in their PM box!

This is GREAT is you got hundreds of PM's in your box and your looking for a PM.

If your a standard SatelliteGuys member remember you can store up to 25 PM's in your PM box.

Also remember that if your a SatelliteGuys Supporting Pub Member, you can store up to 2,500 PM's in your PM BOX!

If your not a supporting pub member what are you waiting for? More PM's is just one of the MANY benefits your get by being a supporting pub member! (Besides helping us keep the lights on here at SatelliteGuys!)

If you would like more information about becoming a Supprtiing Pub Member please CLICK HERE!

We hope you enjoy the speed of our upgrade today and in addition we hope you enjoy this new feature!

Thanks for your support!

Enjoy!

I'd like it if I could move the "Sent" PMs into other folders. Maybe that's a feature now?

Nope, still can't do it... :(

Unless they're in your "Sent Items", then all you can do is "Delete", "Mark as read", "Mark as unread", "Download as XML", "Download as CSV", or "Download as TEXT". I'd like to be able to move these to the folders that have the other half of the conversation.

Please! (Damn, talking to the boss and I forgot to add the "Please"!) (Especially now that I see Scott has been up all day working on the servers...)

Loving at vbulletin.com there are a lot of folks who want the ability to move PM's. (And people have been asking for it for a LONG time.)

I will keep looking and hopefully I can find a solution in my travels :D

I need to install that plug-in on my mboard. I d/led it recently. As for the number of PMs, the number I get here, it would be 2012 before I hit 25. :D
outta.gif

In between doing all the work on the server today I have installed a new feature I know many people were waiting for...

The ability to search for PM's in their PM box!

This is GREAT is you got hundreds of PM's in your box and your looking for a PM.

If your a standard SatelliteGuys member remember you can store up to 25 PM's in your PM box.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts