NEW FEATURES, NEW ARCADE & PDA Mode Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Who says it's a Holiday? We are busy working on imprving SatelliteGuys.US for you!

We are adding some new features (see messages below for the new features) in addition Ilya has updated our popular PDA mode. Updates and fixes by Ilya include...

1. Fixed HTML formatting problems caused by recently introduced "Sticky Threads / Normal Threads" seperators

2. Added "Remember Me!" check box at login

3. Added Date and Time info in each post

4. Some other minor formatting changes

Thanks Ilya!

Now for new features see the next message! :)

Last edited:
NEW FEATURE FOR SUPPORTING PUB MEMBERS!

We have added a new feature for our supporting pub members! WEBMAIL!

Now you can check your email and send email directly from SatelliteGuys!

To use this feature you must be a supporting pub member and you must configure your settings by clicking here.

In the settings screen you input the settings given to you by your ISP for your POP and SMTP server.

Once setup you check your email from within SatelliteGuys! In addition you can even send emails using our easy to use message interface!

This modification has been tested and works with our upcoming vBulletin 3.6 software!

This service is provided as a THANK YOU to our supporters who help us to keep the lights on.

If you would like to become a supporter please CLICK HERE - Thank you for your support!

Just wait we are working on another new feature for ALL MEMBERS which will be available in just a little while!

Scott Greczkowski said:
You can go anywhere and check your home email without the need or any special software. :)

does it download to the machine your on, or does it stay on the satguys server?

It actually does not download them, only displays them when you click on them. :)

It does not store them here.

Ok another major move forward!

We have just upgraded our Arcade to a brand new software which I hope you will enjoy!

This new software gives us all the features of our previous arcade and adds a world more including...

* Custom Game Sorting - member can select his own sorting, e.g. by name, rating, times played etc.
* Game Ratings - Members can rate each Game
* Arcade UserCP - each user can set his own preferences for the Arcade: game sorting, games/scores per page, notifications, Skin, default category
* advanced Game Statistics - a lot of information are provided for each game:
- best score of all time
- your personal best result
- actual highscore-champion
- game-rating
- times played
* Active Users in the Arcade - this shows who currently is in the Arcade and what everybody is doing there.
* Game Information - while playing a game some information gets displayed: current highscore and champion, the objective of the game and the controls for this game

**** Plus as a thank you to our supporting Pub Members they can create Tournaments! ****

Supporting Pub Members can create Tournaments with open slots other players can join in, tournaments can consist of either 2, 4 or 8 participants. (Note all members can enter tournaments, but only staff or supporting pub members can create tournaments!)

In addition this new software supports all games from v3arcade (our previous software) ibproarcade and PNflashgames (I hear some of the PNflashgames are even multi player!)

So look for new games coming soon! :)

In addition this new arcade has been fully tested and is compatable with vBulletin 3.6 so when we upgrade there will be no interuption in the arcade!

I am now uploading over 2,000 new games to the arcade. This 700MB upload is going to take awhile but I think you will like it. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
NEW FEATURE FOR SUPPORTING PUB MEMBERS!

We have added a new feature for our supporting pub members! WEBMAIL!

Now you can check your email and send email directly from SatelliteGuys!

To use this feature you must be a supporting pub member and you must configure your settings by clicking here.

In the settings screen you input the settings given to you by your ISP for your POP and SMTP server.

Once setup you check your email from within SatelliteGuys! In addition you can even send emails using our easy to use message interface!

This modification has been tested and works with our upcoming vBulletin 3.6 software!

This service is provided as a THANK YOU to our supporters who help us to keep the lights on.

If you would like to become a supporter please CLICK HERE - Thank you for your support!

Just wait we are working on another new feature for ALL MEMBERS which will be available in just a little while!

Does this change your computer setting on your personal computer at all ? I guess what I'm trying to say is, if I set up on the site with the webmail, will anything change when I receive email from freinds and family ?

Meaning it won't change my existing settings ?

Jimbo

how about for like the contribution of $50 or so a satelliteguys.us e-mail address?

Can you still right click and save game to where I can put the game on a thumbdrive/cd/dvd/etc for a friend that does not have internet?

Ok there are over TWO THOUSAND new games which have been added tonight. :)

In addition I fixed the issue where the arcade was not saving your score on some of the games. :)

Enjoy!

I noticed arcade is now IBProArcade. I use that same software on my mboard and had no issues, even with 3.6 I'm now running. I had V3Arcade, but swapped it to IBPro after the author of the old software decided he was going the pay route.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Ok another major move forward!

We have just upgraded our Arcade to a brand new software which I hope you will enjoy!

This new software gives us all the features of our previous arcade and adds a world more including...

* Custom Game Sorting - member can select his own sorting, e.g. by name, rating, times played etc.
* Game Ratings - Members can rate each Game
* Arcade UserCP - each user can set his own preferences for the Arcade: game sorting, games/scores per page, notifications, Skin, default category
* advanced Game Statistics - a lot of information are provided for each game:
- best score of all time
- your personal best result
- actual highscore-champion
- game-rating
- times played
* Active Users in the Arcade - this shows who currently is in the Arcade and what everybody is doing there.
* Game Information - while playing a game some information gets displayed: current highscore and champion, the objective of the game and the controls for this game

**** Plus as a thank you to our supporting Pub Members they can create Tournaments! ****

Supporting Pub Members can create Tournaments with open slots other players can join in, tournaments can consist of either 2, 4 or 8 participants. (Note all members can enter tournaments, but only staff or supporting pub members can create tournaments!)

In addition this new software supports all games from v3arcade (our previous software) ibproarcade and PNflashgames (I hear some of the PNflashgames are even multi player!)

So look for new games coming soon! :)

In addition this new arcade has been fully tested and is compatable with vBulletin 3.6 so when we upgrade there will be no interuption in the arcade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)