New Fox station in Puerto Rico

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Speaking of PR, I'm curious about the 118 sat here, is there any chance of getting HD here without having to install *another* dish?

Also, any company making DPP+ LNBs other thah Dish? Almost all antennas here use square tubes (or grab the lnb neck which means breaking the dish LNB casing) instead of the D-tube ones?

Faw said:
Speaking of PR, I'm curious about the 118 sat here, is there any chance of getting HD here without having to install *another* dish?

Also, any company making DPP+ LNBs other thah Dish? Almost all antennas here use square tubes (or grab the lnb neck which means breaking the dish LNB casing) instead of the D-tube ones?
First,We don't know what programing will be broadcast Sat 118,Some people says will be HD but to soon to tell.Second,The reason we use this type of Dishes here in Puerto Rico is just for our geographic location,Superdish Dish 1000 or 1000.2 wont work in this area.

Last edited:
technoguy said:
First,We don't know what programing will be broadcast Sat 118,Some people says will be HD but to soon to tell.

Ok, I'm guessing they have to put *something* there (HD, internationals, whatever...). My question is, are we too far to use our 119 dishes to get it?

technoguy said:
Second,The reason we use this type of Dishes here in Puerto Rico is just for our geographic location,Superdish Dish 1000 or 1000.2 wont work in this area.

I know, it still sucks to have something like Australia Telescope Compact Array on the roof. :)

Faw said:
Ok, I'm guessing they have to put *something* there (HD, internationals, whatever...). My question is, are we too far to use our 119 dishes to get it?

Answer is no:) Very likely around 2 degrees more or less.

Faw said:
I know, it still sucks to have something like Australia Telescope Compact Array on the roof. :)
I now what you mean.:) Every day at work costumers complain about the same stuff.;)

Faw said:
Tell me about it jejeje. In my roof there two six footers, and 4' and a 42", plus a 18" for XM Sat Radio. My house is made of concrete with flat roof so there's plenty of space. I bought those giant antennas years ago, now the 4' are more than enough.

Another thing we had sucesfully locked both the 110 and 119 sats with a six footer Channel Master, the signal levels were mediocre. This two sats are very close (118-119) so it will be great to have HD programming on the 118, but time will tell as my friend Technoguy stated..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts