New Guide Options

rocko

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2004
Has anybody noticed the new options in the channel guide? I just discovered it this morning while trying to change some stuff on my favorites list.

When u click on favorites twice it now lists "My channels" My HD Channels' and "All Channels and when u go to menu and then preferences it has a Guide Format button now to set up the guide as u like it. Also when I clicked on guide this morning it had change to smaller font and showed 6 rows instead of 4-but the new Guide Format lets u change it back to the way it previously was-musta been some kind of update last nite.

Thanks for posting that thread-I had done a search b4 I posted to see if there was already some info on this but didn't find anything-I guess I just got my update last nite on my 722.

Thanks for posting that thread-I had done a search b4 I posted to see if there was already some info on this but didn't find anything-I guess I just got my update last nite on my 722.
I got my 722 later, so I usually receive these updates 2-3 weeks after the rollout starts. Sometimes, because of bugs found that's a good thing, but in this case, it sounds pretty stable so far...

The software I have now is L677-I'm not sure what u mean by eliminating the SD duplicates from the guide,it does give u the option now if u go into preferences,to show either HD only or both HD and SD channels if that's what your referring to.

Correction

The software I have now is L676 not L677-typing error-sorry!

L676... Great! (I'm still on L674 and have been for months.) IIRC the "HD only" and "HD and SD" are the same options we have now. :(

I guess now that Scott left DISH Network Support Forum there will be no more release notes, even cryptic ones. :( But I sure wish there were. We never saw release notes for L674 either.

L676... Great! (I'm still on L674 and have been for months.) IIRC the "HD only" and "HD and SD" are the same options we have now. :(

I guess now that Scott left DISH Network Support Forum there will be no more release notes, even cryptic ones. :( But I sure wish there were. We never saw release notes for L674 either.

Don't fret, release notes will come back soon :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts