New HD channel..278 shine

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
But, look at how clear the crap they are trying to hock looks! It's like I'm at the mall 20 years ago, and some jackass is shoving crap I don't want and don't need in my face. Only now, it's in my livingroom. I guess door to door salesmen are back in a high tech way.

I am surprised we dont have QVC or HSN in HD yet on DISH.
scott got a good point there i know you guys are gonna complain about these channels being shopping dish should start working on getting the rest of our channels in HD i wish someone would put together a list of channels that have hd feeds and are still in HD on dish for me i want Elrey network in HD.

I weep for punctuation...

200.gif

Reactions: DWS44
the channel is a infomercial channel you guys alll the commercials are broadcasted in HD. who would like to see rest of their channels added in HD remember dish was doing some type of transponder testing i wonder if they are going to add the rest of the channels by doing it that way.i know alot of folks keeping asking for MAVTVHD to come back i want my motorsports if lucas and dish can work something out we can get the channels back also add shortstvhd. more movie programming would be good too in HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)