New HD Channels already showing up

I got them on my 211, but checked the 811 and no go. When i went back to the 211, they were gone. Not in the guide any longer and no picture. I use 61.5, so Universal is loaded on 61.5, but not available to the mear mortal any longer.

On UHD and ESPN2 were available. None of the new Voom or the NY distant nets were available, except CBS HD. I checked the 63-- range for the distant nets.

Last edited:
All the channels are back for me now. I am on 61.5

Watching Sgt Pepper in HD, I would have did alot of drugs had I grown up with these guys. ANything to dull the reality of these actors.

ptech said:
Now new VOOM require subscription, call Dish
I still see new Vooms.

RandallA said:
But Universal and Espn2 are still there, right?

Satinkzo you beat me to 1000. LOL.:)

Oh yeah? good for me I guess. :)

PTECH, what sat are you on? 129 or 61.5?

Last edited:
jerryez said:
My 211 now has all the Voom channels and ESPN2 and UHD. No NY nets yet. My 811 does not get any of them.
Why would you be expecting NY Nets (and I assume you're refering to HD) if you live in Flordia ?

new hd channels

they look great universal hd is great and so is rest of them. i got audio and video on universal hd

Horsnuts said:
This sucks for everyone else thats MPEG 2. Just blows!

Yes, I agree, I'd love to get Univ. HD and ESPN2 with in MPEG2 on my 942! WAH WAH WAH!! :(

Just checked on my 942 and no sign of any new HD..of course not surprising because this is what Scott and others have reported, that these would all be in mpeg4, but I had to check!