New HD Channels already showing up

ptech said:
I just got my replacement 211 and got it authorised when I noticed while I was setting up my HD favorites that ESPN2 and UniversalHD were already there however, Universal only has audio. They were not there ten minutes prior.:)
ptech, you are on the bleeding edge of everything this month. :D

SatinKzo said:
It's almost like they added ESPN2HD and UNIHD to the HDpack. Since we are already able to receive them without going to a metallic pack.

That would the logical thing to do (I know this is Dish), it never made sense to bundle them in with the rest of the Voom channels.

NightRyder

I am wondering/hoping that the other vooms will show up tonight. But I am also wondering if these two will disappear shortly.

Is anyone pulling this up on a 942 at all? Just curious, I know this is supposed to be MPEG 4 but seriously can we trust anything E* says anymore. Thanks for all of the great update information!!

way2rude4u said:
Is anyone pulling this up on a 942 at all? Just curious, I know this is supposed to be MPEG 4 but seriously can we trust anything E* says anymore. Thanks for all of the great update information!!

I wonder if the modded 6000's can see them.

Can't see the new HD on my 811....looks like Dishnets plan is going into effect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)