New HD Channels for 10/17/07

Status
Please reply by conversation.
But I also see as confirmation that they are using the MSG-HD logo on their ads, and I know they wouldn't do that unless they had an agreement to do so - use of an unauthorized logo is an infringement of the copyright laws, and CABLEVISION wouild sue them in an instant if they did that I am sure.
I agree that the fact that the logo is on the website makes it pretty clear that it is coming. Your exactly right when you state that cablevision would sue the pants off D* if they were using a logo for advertisement illegally.

actually, this person did know that rsn's were being added. and that they should be added every week, a few at a time

as i said before, i wouldn't take the comments to the bank. if i did, you would be reading it on the homepage. my response was my gut feeling told me this wasn't some fly-by-night comments.

only time will tell for sure.

actually, this person did know that rsn's were being added. and that they should be added every week, a few at a time

as i said before, i wouldn't take the comments to the bank. if i did, you would be reading it on the homepage. my response was my gut feeling told me this wasn't some fly-by-night comments.

only time will tell for sure.

Oh - I thought I read that you said that they probably were NOT adding any more this week because they added channels on Monday.

"i heard last night from a directv supervisor that we have probably gotten our hd channels this week until next wednesday"

I agree that the fact that the logo is on the website makes it pretty clear that it is coming. Your exactly right when you state that cablevision would sue the pants off D* if they were using a logo for advertisement illegally.

CABLEVISION WOULD SUE THEM IN 3 SECONDS! Trust me I live in CABLEVISION country! I have watched them operate for 30+ years first-hand.

And bet your sweet bippy that they have read the ads, looked at the web-site and KNOW that the MSG-HD logo is EVERYWHERE.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts