New HD Channels In SEPT For E*???

JayPSU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 22, 2006
Westerville, Ohio
Anyone have any theories or inside information regarding what new HD channels E* will be adding in September? We know the August ones already, obviously, but not the September ones.

It's got to be TBS. I heard them yesterday during the Braves game talking about how they would have their HD channel up in September in time for the MLB playoffs.

How about CNN in hd? I hear they are all ready to go on 9/15/07 on Directv. I would love to see TBS , USA , and Scifi in HD in September also. THese are actual channels I really watch.

I have no clue what they are... people have been PMing me left and right asking what they are.

All's I can say is its an exciting time for HD fans. :)

I need to add a filter to my PM box not only for what new HD channels are coming but when it my (instert city here) LIL HD Networks going to be available.

Honestly I don't know, and if I do know I post it publiclly. :D

I need to add a filter to my PM box not only for what new HD channels are coming but when it my (instert city here) LIL HD Networks going to be available.

Honestly I don't know, and if I do know I post it publiclly. :D

Hehe, its also a good thing too. People know you are working to find out and that satguys usually has the scoop.

I have no inside info but my best guess would be more HD movie channels. Namely the three additional Starz HD channels for starters.

It has been stated they plan to carry the HBO's as the come online in HD.

Where? This is actually what I hope gets added as I am more of a movie buff. I'm deciding between Dish and Directv and honestly THEY have more of what I'm looking for in their list of HD channels to be added with all of the HBO's Cinemax's and Starz'.

Where? This is actually what I hope gets added as I am more of a movie buff. I'm deciding between Dish Directv and honestly THEY have more of what I'm looking for in their list of HD channels to be added with all of the HBO's Cinemax's and Stars'.

Im not sure which thread, might be Scotts retailer chat. He said they planned to add the HBO's as they come. As with everything though, that could change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)