New HD channels next Charlie chat?

No offense.. but lets quit it with this. Obviously Dish thinks they don't need to do anything anytime soon. I strongly disagree, but I'm just getting tired of speculating what the sinking ship is gonna do. The charlie chats are a complete waste of time and air space.

I guarentee the chat is amost going to entirely focus on the new HD packages and pricing changes. There will also be some tips on how to use a DVR and some other nonsense.

Last edited:
There is a Tech Forum I believe on Feb. 11. According to the commercial, they will be addressing "HD updates". Whatever that means!

No offense.. but lets quit it with this. Obviously Dish thinks they don't need to do anything anytime soon. I strongly disagree, but I'm just getting tired of speculating what the sinking ship is gonna do. The charlie chats are a complete waste of time and air space.

I guarentee the chat is amost going to entirely focus on the new HD packages and pricing changes. There will also be some tips on how to use a DVR and some other nonsense.

Don't forget credit card easy pay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)