New HD channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Meathead

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 25, 2005
Cobb County, GA
Okay, it's been a whole three months since Comcast last added some HD channels in my area... since then they've moved two channels from analog to digital only presumably to free up even more bandwidth.

Come on Comcast! Give us some more HD, keep it coming. Feed your HD-crack babies!

Here in NJ we just got WWOR HD (MY Network TV) on 7/18. The actual network programming from MY Network TV sucks, but at least I now get to watch any of the Yankees games that turn up on the channel in HD. Still no National Geographic HD, A&E HD, HGTV HD or Food Network HD though. My lineup looks like this:

200- Comcast Sportsnet Philadelphia HD
201- HD Special Events (SNY HD, MSG HD, FSNY HD)
202- ESPN HD
203- ESPN 2 HD
204-TNT HD
205- Discovery HD Theater
206-MOJO/HD Sports Overflow
207- Versus/Golf HD
208- Universal HD
209- MHD
210- HD Sports Overflow
212- YES HD
214- PPV Events in HD
215,300- HBO HD
219,319- Cinemax HD
223-339- Showtime HD
227,369- Starz HD
231- WABC HD (ABC)
232- WNBC HD (NBC)
233- WCBS HD (CBS)
234- WNYW HD (FOX)
235- WPIX HD (CW)
236- WWOR HD (MYNTV)
240- WNET HD (PBS)

NFL HD added tonight in Baltimore. Doesn't say anything about needing to subscribe when I turn to it. But it only has the next HD game listed and is now showing Off Air. I might have to wait until Saturday night to find out if I can see it without the sports pack. The SD channel does say subscription required.

Got a message yesterday letting me know about the new NFLHD channel on 169. I'm getting it, but had to subscribe to the sports package to get it. However I did call and got them to lower the price too 1.99 a month for six months.

I am in Philly and I don't think we've gotten a new HD channel in about 6 months. We don't have NFL NGHD FOODTV HGTVHD HISTORYHD or A&EHD and I called and asked and no one knows sh*t. As usual.

I am in Philly and I don't think we've gotten a new HD channel in about 6 months. We don't have NFL NGHD FOODTV HGTVHD HISTORYHD or A&EHD and I called and asked and no one knows sh*t. As usual.

I feel your pain! I get the same BS here in Seattle! Nothing new since March! Then we finally got Universal HD along with MHD. I have been told they are implementing DVS here by high end engineer. He said they should start adding some more HD by the 4th quarter or early 1st quarter of next year!!!! AAAAGGGHHH!!!!:confused:

It is safe to ay that EVERY market will be getting TBS HD before the playoffs start, since Comcast already announced an HD palyoffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts