New Hd Football Games

STORMBO

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
Foxsports Net Every Saturday In Now Going To Air An Hd Game Of The Week. First Game Is Ucla Vs. Utah. Stop All The Voom Ch. And Get Me Football E*!

ABC is now broadcasting 2 to 3 games a week in HD.

Next Week they have Texas/Ohio State and Oklahoma/Washington.

http://www.hdsportsguide.com/cfb.php

This ESPN on ABC thing looks like it could be a good thing for HD

I too eagerly await FSN-HD and hope Dish's squabbling with fox won't delay it.

D* already has the Fox Sports HD going. I sure wish E* would kick it in gear.
They said "very soon" on the tech chat a while back. ANy guesses as to when "very soon" wil be?

Scott?

Help Us Find The Answer To Why E* Doesn't Have Fox Hd? Is E* Still The #1 Hd Sat. Company? I'm Tired Of Voom Bull S$%t.

Had I known D* would get the Fox HD sooner and that E* was going towards HD lite, I never would've switched over.

Like I care about KungFU and Fashion stuff in HD....Come on E*, bring on the college football in HD. That will retain a customer.

Boomer Sooner

They should be dialing down the compression during football games. This is the stuff that sells people on HD.....

STORMBO said:
Help Us Find The Answer To Why E* Doesn't Have Fox Hd? Is E* Still The #1 Hd Sat. Company? I'm Tired Of Voom Bull S$%t.

I have D* for the NFL Ticket only. I was going to subscribe to the sports pack to get HD FOX Sports Arizona. However, FOX Sports Networks only broadcasts on two D* channels. After looking into this, I would only get the Diamondback games in HD on every other Friday night....D* doesnot have dedicated HD channels for any of the Fox Sports channels yet. The only dedicated ones are in SD.

I am sure when E* start broadcasting, they will be dedicated channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)