New HD for 10/10/07 ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bbd24

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
Anybody have some info for tommorrow's release ? I'm looking for channel 620, Comcast Sportsnet New England .

Anybody have some info for tommorrow's release ? I'm looking for channel 620, Comcast Sportsnet New England .

Jeez, did you even bother to check the other posts?

What I am hearing is MGM HD, Food HD, HGTV HD & National Geographic HD.

However I should also note that we could see up to 11 new channels tommorow.

We can only wait and see. Too bad I will be on the plane for Reno (and the now canceled SBE Show) so I won't be able to check them until I get home on Sunday.

IS Comcast Sports Net New England what used to be called Fox Sports New england?

Jeez, did you even bother to check the other posts?

Well Jeez, no. Go do that for me and report back. Ohp, wait, on page 1124 of thread, " what we are hearing " , and reply number 574 of 683, well, its all laid out in detail. Go check it out .

hehehe, THAT was funny!

Seriously, think we should start a new thread every Monday or Tuesday to speculate as to what new HD we'll be seeing on Wednesday?

hehehe, THAT was funny!

Seriously, think we should start a new thread every Monday or Tuesday to speculate as to what new HD we'll be seeing on Wednesday?

Yeah, I hear ya. Thats why I detailed it with something that hasn't been talked about on the other threads.

Comcast Sports Net New England.

I read the rumors about Food, etc. before I posted.

Well Jeez, no. Go do that for me and report back. Ohp, wait, on page 1124 of thread, " what we are hearing " , and reply number 574 of 683, well, its all laid out in detail. Go check it out .

So your answer would be no, I want someone else to do it for me.

Local Hd's

Do we know if D* is adding any new local hd's? All of this other stuff is good, but I just want to be able to watch my damn local channels in HD.

What I am hearing is MGM HD, Food HD, HGTV HD & National Geographic HD.

However I should also note that we could see up to 11 new channels tommorow.

We can only wait and see. Too bad I will be on the plane for Reno (and the now canceled SBE Show) so I won't be able to check them until I get home on Sunday.

oh man I hope you are right my life would be complete if we get that one channel I bolded and underlined. I been waiting on that ever since I knew the channel existed.

Do we know if D* is adding any new local hd's? All of this other stuff is good, but I just want to be able to watch my damn local channels in HD.

Eventually, yes. I'm not sure anyone knows for sure when. D10 has some spot beam troubles they're still working on and D11 isn't up yet (hopefully around new year's).

Anybody have any inside info as to when SPEED HD could show up?

Supposed to still be this month, although they're not actually scheduled to start broadcasting in HD until next year, so it will probably all be upconverted SD for now.

+1
I'm in the Baton Rouge market and I don't even see it on any of the lists for future expansion. I'm about to cry.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)