Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
It's part time, but the Yankee Bonus Cam channel is in hd this year on channel 632. I assume it is game time only.

think you are correct about that. i seem to recall it being available last year during baseball season.

IIRC...the bonus cam has been available for several years now. They hid it way up in the 1000's. The catch was that it was only available to subscribers that were in the YES RSN market. It was not available out of market. Let's hope that has changed. :)

IIRC...the bonus cam has been available for several years now. They hid it way up in the 1000's. The catch was that it was only available to subscribers that were in the YES RSN market. It was not available out of market. Let's hope that has changed. :)

Actually, I am pretty sure last year was the only year for the bonus cam. It is in hd this year.

maybe, its only on when the yanks are home? although, i remember the channel last year and don't remember ever seeing active.

maybe, its only on when the yanks are home? although, i remember the channel last year and don't remember ever seeing active.

Watched it last night (yanks at Baltimore). I dont see that stats option there this year, but it's a great picture. It essentially ads a picture and picture like option to the broadcast focusing on the batter, runner, some sort of alternate perspective.

but you definitely saw something on the channel during the game....although, they played at camden? are you in the yankees dma per chance?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts