new hdtv discount

89crystal

Original poster
Feb 14, 2007
Hi guys , the forum is great. I just had my dish installed today and when I was talking with the rep from dish about my programming she gave me a web address to a form to fill out so I could get $20.00 off my programming for the first 10 months.But I can't find it anywhere, I was wondering if any of you guys had the correct address.Thanks for all the help. :)

HD Programming

To bad they did not include the Family pak in the HD packages offers:what : I e-mailed ceo.dish regarding this and this was the reply (I did leave out private info) :no

Response: "John, As of right now the minimum package with the new HD channels is the Top 100. I have sent an email to our promotions team to see if we are going to be including the Family Package and HD together in the future. Once I receive any information on this I will let you know. I apologize this can’t be done at this time but if you have any other questions please feel free to let me know. Thank you Executive Communications Echostar Satellite LLC"

Question: "I have been a Dish customer for several years. I currently have the Family Pack (for the programming - specifically; Boomerang, Discovery-Science and Hallmark Movie Channel, that my family watches almost nightly.) We have also had your HD programming since we joined Dish and added VOOM shortly after you offered it. I have been stuck however in not being able to take advantage of the increased programming you offer with the HD packages because I do not want, now the AT100 package as it does not have the above named channels! I would very much like to upgrade my HD programming but keep the Family Pack. I feel that the current offer to add the HD package for $20.00 to ONLY the AT packages discriminates against families who enjoy the programming the package offers but also want to have HD programming like FamilyroomHD and the other offerings.
Please include us in this offering. Thanks again for your consideration and response to this request. John"

BUMMER, wish they would consider us who have been around for a while!:river :river :river

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)