New Here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

melro

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 11, 2008
I've recently joined more online satellite clubs. I live in the boonies so I have a little dish and a big dish. My big dish problem is with General Instruments 4DTV. I'm hoping to get some help here. I've noticed belonging to a community of members is a very good learning experience and it feels good to help when I know the answer for someone else too. There is nothing more frustrating than losing any of your media.

I'm generally good at anything mechanical, and am the only one doing anything with electronics at my house. My husband doesn't know how to turn my laptop on. But, I just finished college on line with only dial up, a feat in itself especially as an English major.

I hook everything up always. I am getting older however...and it's beginning to get on my nerves. I think as we age we fall farther and farther behind on the gadgets. I'm just now getting an MP3 player for Christmas. Whatever more I can learn will help and this looks like a good place to be if you have an old big dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts