New Home Media Option screenshot on R10:

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'll be buyung two or ticvo's once HMO is availbile. Its more of a convience to watch what I recorded in the bedroom in the large TV / or the show, this is the feature thats been preventing me from going with Tivo units.

Now would this also trickle down to the DTivos that are currently on the 3.1.1 software?

Yes the software will trickle down. Yes it will be soon (according to LonghornXP, I believe him) and yes once we get it, 4.01 with HMO that we (I) just got will not be cool in D*'s book. If fact it will probably fall under theft of service which will STINK.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Of course you should believe him, he is a SatelliteGuys Staff member and its great to have him here. :D

I am the one who invited him and asked him to come here. :D

why is it so important to have one remote controlling 2 tvs?????????

get your fat ass out of bed or do in bed what is meant to be done in bed and it isnt watching tivo and eating bon-bons ok???????

slacker9876 said:
I am the one who invited him and asked him to come here. :D

Being a staff member doesn't mean you have to have contacts. It just ends up I do have them but a staff member is knows a whole lot about satellite would be just as good to help out all of us. I never really wanted to bother sharing information because of the side effects that normally come along with it but I saw so many people who are all trying to help and just so much more into this stuff than I was that I figured why not. I'm also very thankfull for Scotts very nice and trusting move to offer me a Staff spot. He didn't have to and I wasn't proven and he still offered it.

LonghornXP, you do a GREAT job posting your information. It has been pretty accurate too. I'd trust your knowledge that you post here. :) I'm happy that you're a staff member here.

I'm looking forward to getting this new software update, whenever that may be.

Neutron said:
LonghornXP, you do a GREAT job posting your information. It has been pretty accurate too. I'd trust your knowledge that you post here. :) I'm happy that you're a staff member here.

I'm looking forward to getting this new software update, whenever that may be.

Well I've been getting some information and I have no idea how accurate this maybe but instead of typing all of it over again your can join in at the link below.

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=211177

I have been a little out of the Tivo Game for a while. I have a Sony SAT60 and my wife and I both loved it. The HDD crashed and burned, I bought a new drive to fix it but I have yet tried to do it. I guess my question is, is this unit so old that it's even worth fixing anymore? I see the new units are under $100 now with twice the storage room from what my old unit had. Are all the D* Tivos the same or are the new ones series 2 tivos? Is my tivo capable of all this new stuff I am reading about, folders, HMO etc...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)