New hopper Joey issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sok454

Original poster
Dec 26, 2012
Illinois
We upgraded to a 3 joey 1 hopper configuration at our house. For Xmas we got our son a tv in his room. Went and set it up today with the extra Joey the tech left us. Hopper and Internet are in the basement. New Joey is on second floor. Doesn't seem to hold its signal and keeps cutting out. The mova thing turns red on the screen and we lose connection. What is this caused by? Too weak a signal from basement? We are connected via rg6 to the basement.

We upgraded to a 3 joey 1 hopper configuration at our house. For Xmas we got our son a tv in his room. Went and set it up today with the extra Joey the tech left us. Hopper and Internet are in the basement. New Joey is on second floor. Doesn't seem to hold its signal and keeps cutting out. The mova thing turns red on the screen and we lose connection. What is this caused by? Too weak a signal from basement? We are connected via rg6 to the basement.

Is this the first time you have used this Joey?

Where would I find this? I don't think it's the wireless strength since Xbox we just put up there has no problem w wireless. Went and checked the tv just 5 ,I'm ago and no picture from dish and the moca symbol was red again in the corner of the screen

press menu menu on the remote control and a "system information" screen will come up. that should list the software.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)