New Hopper Upgrade from Old Hopper Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

macphreak

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 19, 2012
Indiana
I called Dish to see what an upgrade to the new Hopper would be. They told me $50 plus $15 for shipping.

I also will have to purchase an external hard drive to be able to transfer my recordings. This seems a little on the expensive side now considering I am signing a new 2 year agreement with Dish. Is there a way to get the HWS without have to pay the $50 price tag for it? Seems like I would be paying for it every month any way.

Thanks!

Sorry, not sure what Dirt is and I don't see anything listed in red at the right of the forum screen I am on. Am I looking in the right place? Thanks!

Click on Forums at the top. That should bring up the right screen. There might not be anyone logged in now. If they are click on the name to start a conversation.

Click on Forums at the top. That should bring up the right screen. There might not be anyone logged in now. If they are click on the name to start a conversation.
BTW, left or right depends on your chosen theme. Mine is on the left.

Didn't you post this on Dishs main forum also? I beleive it was Matt that told you to Pm him to check out pricing and what he may be able to do for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts