New HWS not showing recorded shows on other Hopper

Haven't done the whole home reset yet, but get this. On the Joey that is linked with the HWS, I can access the DVR recordings from the other Hopper...but not from the HWS.

If it was there, and disappeared, then reset the hopper that is experiencing the issue again. I thought of this post last night when the same thing happened to me. A reset fixed mine, and I even did it through the menu reset(I was being lazy and didn't wanna get out of my chair).

If it was there, and disappeared, then reset the hopper that is experiencing the issue again. I thought of this post last night when the same thing happened to me. A reset fixed mine, and I even did it through the menu reset(I was being lazy and didn't wanna get out of my chair).

I've tried that twice this am...no fix. Called Dish and they couldn't help immediately - sent issue to Engineering and told me to wait 4-5 days.

I can duplicate the drop down menu appearing with recordings for both Hoppers by disabling bridging, resetting HWS, and re-enabling bridging. Then it will let me access other Hopper, but no recordings actually show up. Then when I cancel out, the other Hopper is no longer available in The drop down.

Suddenly started working COMPLETELY! I can access everything on the other Hopper. Maybe Engineering was able to do something?? Not gonna worry, just happy it's FULLY working now. Thanks for everyone's help!

Yea, 24 hours that were mentioned earlier is the minimum. In reality, every setup is different, but they do say 24-72 hours, and especially when the hoppers were released, it damn sure took 72 hours. Did you notice any issues with VOD or search features after hooking it up?

So, the lesson learned is that with new Hopper installs we have to wait 72 hours, 3 days, to get everything running correctly. I thought it was 48 hours, now I know better...

Yea, 24 hours that were mentioned earlier is the minimum. In reality, every setup is different, but they do say 24-72 hours, and especially when the hoppers were released, it damn sure took 72 hours. Did you notice any issues with VOD or search features after hooking it up?

No issues with either of those. Searching was available right away...I did order an On Demand show about 24 hours after activation and it worked fine.

Well, anywhere between 24-72 hours. When I upgraded my H2K to HWS alittle over a month ago, it was up and running fully in 24 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts