New Hybrid LNB coming Dec. 10

Yes, there are many SD subs out there but they are not even close to being in the majority. Think of it this way, there are still people out there that that have rotary dials on their telephones. Companies are not going to stop innovation because of them....

Seems the SD people should be the priority. Unless they think the SD people really aren't interested in upgrading.
Question and answer in the same paragraph.

It isn't a matter of what DISH thinks. SD people have demonstrated a very high resistance to upgrading or they wouldn't be SD people.

I have to congratulate DISH for not souring SD in an obvious effort to ween subscribers into the next stage.

Has anyone seen this hybrid lnb for sale on any retailer website yet? I've looked and I don't see it listed anywhere ,unless it is going by another name.

Ebay sells the Splitters, But I've yet seen the LNB on Ebay yet.
Only as Charles said solid signal sells both splitters and both LNBs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't believe that is the new DPH Hybrid LNB...looks like the old DPP.
It's not
The Hybrid only has 2 outputs and one input all the way to the Right for a wing dish..

Hybrid has space between 2 and 4 there is no 3.

This is the EA2 Hybrid.
45de18af21611c61ab12276b9af29f40.jpg

Ok I see under specs it does list hybrid solo switch .
And it lists duo hybrid switch so you can add the super Joey. Although I don't think they would let you do a super Joey with the new hopper 3.

And it lists duo hybrid switch so you can add the super Joey. Although I don't think they would let you do a super Joey with the new hopper 3.

That's for backward compatibility for when the hybrid setup is used with older H2K/HWS setups which still do support the Super Joey.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
The Hybrid LNBF/Hub have two modes, one for Hopper 2000/HWS and the other for Hopper 3.

Do matter how many times the questioned is asked (and it has been a lot so far), if you have the Hopper 3 you cannot have a Hopper 2000 or SWS or Super Joey.

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts