New Install

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Well got my 1st HR24 HD DVR and HD Receiver installed today and the DECA showed up just in time. After they ran a coax run to it back to my wireless router went back to both receivers configured everything and it worked like a champ. I really like that bot receivers are smaller than my previous Dish ones. So far I have to admit been impressed so will see how the next 24 months go. So far so good my installer did a great job which I knew him which helps. But overall been a great experience so far with Direct will have to try things out over the weekend. :)

Well got my 1st HR24 HD DVR and HD Receiver installed today and the DECA showed up just in time. After they ran a coax run to it back to my wireless router went back to both receivers configured everything and it worked like a champ. I really like that bot receivers are smaller than my previous Dish ones. So far I have to admit been impressed so will see how the next 24 months go. So far so good my installer did a great job which I knew him which helps. But overall been a great experience so far with Direct will have to try things out over the weekend. :)

Glad to see you got it all set up, give us an update as you go, if you have questions, feel free to ask.

Yeah at the time Dish was going to charge me $200 for the new 922 and $100 for any other HD DVR. So I thought well I can get a free one with Direct plus save some money on my 1st 12 months as well. Either way I have not messed with the DVR at all but what I have see so far I like. I'm just glad to finally be part of the DVR Club now.. :)

Yeah at the time Dish was going to charge me $200 for the new 922 and $100 for any other HD DVR. So I thought well I can get a free one with Direct plus save some money on my 1st 12 months as well. Either way I have not messed with the DVR at all but what I have see so far I like. I'm just glad to finally be part of the DVR Club now.. :)

Actually, the prices you mentioned are par for the course.
It's the addl. stuff you can get when signing up that tips the scales.

As for the DVR club ........

You'll NEVER go back. :up

As for the DVR club ........

You'll NEVER go back. :up

boy aint that the truth!!!

I had a hard drive/dvd recorder and when I got D* I got a DVR...BEST move I ever made. This week I was at the cabin where we have Dish and NO DVR...I felt lost ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)