New Logo Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyChannel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
This new logo doesn't do justice to what you had up there before Scott. Bring back the American flag. That "G" being a dish is stupid.

I like it, too!
Perhaps a poll on who likes/dislikes it????

Tom in TX

I like it, specially the G.. gives it that extra touch :)

Personally it doesn't matter to me, it's the content of this site that counts, BUT once you use the American flag everything else is just second rate. Just my 2 cents:D

I agree I like it but could be a little bigger and be centerd on top of Page.just my opinion

WyldCherry said:
I agree I like it but could be a little bigger and be centerd on top of Page.just my opinion
This came up in the original thread asking for opinions about the new logo designs. Scott said there are contractional reasons that the logo can't be centered. I, too, look at that big white space between the logo and the ad on the right and think the logo should fill this void.

Scott will release the new look-and-feel site when it's ready. Until then, we need to be patient.

Yes it's hard to replace the flag, but as we are growing we need a logo which was easy to print and also easy to embroider on things such as T Shirts and Hats.

Before changing the logo we asked our pub members for their thoughts on things and they approved the new logo overwhelmingly.

The G Satellite Dish is an amazing idea, and it looks perfect!

It does need to be a hair bigger, and will make it bigger later, however it will not be too much bigger. Since the size of the SatelliteGuys pages are dynamic the space between the logo and the ad to the right moves depending on the users screen size. The space there is different on a screen of 800x600 then it is if your looking at the site at 1024x768.

You will be seeing a lot more of this new logo, and I am happy to announce this new logo is on the hats and shirts we will be giving away at our party on Saturday night!

Its got that retro 80's touch to it and its not bad but the dish could use a little fine tuning I think, outside of that its nice.

Van said:
Its got that retro 80's touch to it...
Damn, I thought I got rid of the Disco Ball in the final version ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts