New low for Walmart

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the police usually make the decision to close the business if their investigation warrants it. Since it was the husband that killed the wife, if it was obvious it may not have been necessary to close the business, just maybe restrict an area of it. In those types of cases the store simply stays out of the way of the police.

Not condoning Black Friday, but this story really has nothing to do with Walmarts B/F troubles.

I think the police usually make the decision to close the business if their investigation warrants it. Since it was the husband that killed the wife, if it was obvious it may not have been necessary to close the business, just maybe restrict an area of it. In those types of cases the store simply stays out of the way of the police.

Not condoning Black Friday, but this story really has nothing to do with Walmarts B/F troubles.
other than it happened on Black friday and walmart didn't want to lose any sales

Many people today only think of themselves. I'll never forget a few years ago, while at a local supermarket, an elderly women collapsed in the bakery department. The bakery clerk, who happened to be trained in CPR jumped over the counter and started working on her until the paramedics arrived. While she's on her knees pumping the poor lady's chest, another woman taps her on the shoulder and says" I'm in a hurry, give me a loaf of Italian bread." If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I never would have believed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)