New Member...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goots

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 10, 2007
I am a new member. I wanted to say hi to all. Just ordered Dish network but it won't be installed until 9/1. Waiting for my home to be completed.

Hope I made the right choice. I went round and round with Directv and DishNetwork and it was a tough decision. I am from Delaware and looking to get up to speed by reading this forum.

i wonted too be 1 of the 1st to repond too youer massage and welcom u too this hare mesage bord. i thank u wil be happie with youer desicisicon too joine and im sory it take so long 4 u to finley get a responze. i also thank u wil be happie with dish. fogive my teribel gramer and spellang as iw il admat that i am a whoreable spellar. u wil have a-lot of goode optons with dish in regerds to pograming. it will be goode. plese rite back.

-clint

i wonted too be 1 of the 1st to repond too youer massage and welcom u too this hare mesage bord. i thank u wil be happie with youer desicisicon too joine and im sory it take so long 4 u to finley get a responze. i also thank u wil be happie with dish. fogive my teribel gramer and spellang as iw il admat that i am a whoreable spellar. u wil have a-lot of goode optons with dish in regerds to pograming. it will be goode. plese rite back.

-clint

I don't understand how you had wonderful spelling several months ago (as well as what seemed to be a level head) but have taken on spelling that has gotten progressively worse over the past six months. If you guys really want something funny (or just plain said), check out MySpace.com - Clint - 22 - Male - DECATUR, Goa - www.myspace.com/clintlovesteevee. I told him Playboy wasn't available in HD a couple of days ago and I'd be damned if he didn't PM me and follow it up with an invitation to a website he has apparently set up. I'm not a friend as I don't have a MySpace account.

:) It's just so funny seeing the "banned" underneath Clint's name. The MySpace link is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while -- I'll be checking back with that page often. I guess it just got to his head or something (all of the attention). :confused:

Cade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts