New Menu sucks!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
There is no reason why E* should do this except to inconvenience me to their benefit. I pay for a service and any reduction in that service no matter how small is a pain. Had they been nice, they could have made it a preference. Even the tech support guy didn't think much of it.

E* has a great reason to use this, they want to ultimately sell you more things. Of course that may or may not be a wise choice, but it is a "good reason". :)

Brad

As long as we're on this subject, I have a 4700/4900, and for about the last 4 years, I've been annoyed at getting that flashing timer bug on the last 5 minutes of my recordings in Auto-Tune mode. I think it does the same thing in VCR mode, but in any case, there's no way I'm going to depend on that thing's IR blasts. Actually, the timer bug was there even before they came out, around 2003, with the new graphics which make the thing crash all the time, it's just that the bug used to be smaller and transparent.

Anyway, is there any way to get rid of that thing? I've never found any sollution. Doesn't even matter much now that I only get one station I care about. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)