This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Microsoft Windows 10 Devices - October 6 Event

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
On Tuesday, October 6 at 10 AM EDT Microsoft is going to announce some new Windows 10 devices.

http://www.microsoft.com/october2015event

It is expected that Microsoft will introduce a new Surface Pro 4 (possibly in two different screen sizes: 12" and 14"), two flagship Windows 10 phones: Lumia 950 and 950 XL, a new version of Microsoft Band. We might also get some details about the upcoming Xbox One Windows 10 update and, who knows, perhaps even something about the HoloLens.

I am particularly interested in Surface Pro 4! I was about to buy Surface Pro 3, which fits my needs perfectly, but decided to hold off until the Pro 4. Hopefully the wait is now over!

Ilya

Last edited:
Just got an email from Microsoft HoloLens reminding about the tomorrow's event. Interesting!
I guess I was right to expect some HoloLens news!

I had buffering on Xbox and switched to the iPad!

HoloLens will be available Q1 2016! $3000 for development edition.

Stream is working better now. So far nothing that impressive. Hololense looks cool but not practical for my 12 year old.

Too early for a 12-year old. Initially it's mostly for developers.

$249 for the new Microsoft Band

The guy giving the phone demos sounds like the guy selling the sham wow at the fair mixed with the American Dream Dusty Rose.

Interesting concept: GPU in the base.