New (old) Customer

brad880

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 10, 2007
I know this has been discussed numerous times before but I cannot find the threads. How long do you have to not have service with Dish before they will consider you a new customer again?

The official line is a year but some have reported after 6 mos. BTW, you will never be a NEW customer, but will be eligible for discounts.

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]According to the August 1, 2009 Dish Home Advantage Promotion Agreement, current DHA promotional offers are limited to: (A) new, first-time residential DISH Network subscribers; and (B) former DISH Network subscribers who (1) previously maintained an active DISH Network account in good standing (as determined by DISH Network) for at least 6 consecutive months; (2) voluntarily disconnected all prior DISH Network accounts; (3) timely paid all balances owing under their prior DISH Network account(s) in full; and (4) have not received any DISH Network service during the 3-month period prior to activation under this promotion (“Former DISH Subscribers”).

6 months but If you want to come back I am sure that customer retention would work with you. Considering DISH is losing subs rapidly. Then again if you are married, you can come back as a new sub under her name.

Thanks, that is what I was thinking. I am currently with Dish but I am considering other options right now to save money by getting some of the new customer promos offered by other providers. I like Dish service overall and if I switch, I anticipate I would be coming back to Dish at some point in time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)