New Orleans locals Breaking up ? anyone else?

blake20005

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 10, 2007
New Orleans
hey only certain channels the signal strenth on satellite 61.5 Spotbeam 29 is 58 on the signal meter the high defination locals , WWL (4),WVUE(8) tv are pixilating nonstop , no other channels are having this issue and those mentions are non stop since last night is the first time i noticed, it never says signal lose the stations themselves just keep breaking up. is anyone else in the area and confirm or deny this issue? WUPL is extremly out of sync but not pixelating . channel 4 WWL seems to be out of audio sync also.

hey only certain channels the signal strenth on satellite 61.5 Spotbeam 29 is 58 on the signal meter the high defination locals , WWL (4),WVUE(8) tv are pixilating nonstop , no other channels are having this issue and those mentions are non stop since last night is the first time i noticed, it never says signal lose the stations themselves just keep breaking up. is anyone else in the area and confirm or deny this issue? WUPL is extremly out of sync but not pixelating . channel 4 WWL seems to be out of audio sync also.
Yes, I noticed it this morning too. Had to watch on OTA channel.

Yes, I noticed it this morning too. Had to watch on OTA channel.
i hope they fix WVUE before the saints game tonight. if someone higher up sees this or if i should be reporting it to DIRT or something or if you can get the word out? i would appriciate it . it looks like maybe an uplink issue or the encoders are on the fritz . WWL,WVUE and WUPL are the 3 effected

Did you call into DISH or email them with a complaint? Without your heads up to DISH , they might never know about the problems.
when i call they always think its my box or signal and they give the runaround thats why i was seeing if people here had the same issue first, it seems to be fixed as of 12:00 pm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts