New PocketDish user with question....

hzhao

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 24, 2004
If this is a question has been asked before, please forgive me.

I just joined the PocketDish family. But I have some conflicting information about Dish 921. I read someone posted saying the new software release will support USB with 921, is this true?

I have L276 software on my 921 (I believe that was the newest one) and when I connect PocketDish to the USB port, nothing pop-up on 921, PocketDish does indicate the USB cable connected........

Is there any other steps that I need to take, or it is just simply not supported with 921.

Thanks in advance for any information and advise.

Thanks, Scott.

I guess I have to start thinking about upgrade now....... The only problem is that I hate to tune in all my own equipemt for "lease" upgrade deal. Hope they come up some other plan soon.......

Oh, well.

The 921 DOES support "Record Link" which will allow you to set a timer to automatically record to to PocketDish in real time.

Thanks. I will wait for a month and see what the new upgrade program might be.... At mean time, I have tried using 811 for some recording. I tried once with the record link, but it did not work. I checked connections and everything seems OK. Will try again later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts