Status
Not open for further replies.

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
Just wanted to point out: In the "New Posts" dropdown in the banner at the top of the page, when selecting "New DISH Posts", it does not include posts from the newly created Hopper Zone subforum.

Capture NEW POSTS FF.JPGCapture BANK DD.JPG OK shots taken from IE and FF, the "blank" one on IE is not actually blank the links are there its just the font and box color are the same.

View attachment 74031View attachment 74032 OK shots taken from IE and FF, the "blank" one on IE is not actually blank the links are there its just the font and box color are the same.

I have the same issue with my IE8 at home (notice the fonts are not just the same color, but they fall below the boxes). No amount of cache clearing or temp file clearing fixes it.
Funny, IE8 at work, it's fine.

Is there a way to view new posts without seeing the ones that I chose not to view before, only the ones that you clicked on or new threads started since the last visit?

Is there a way to view new posts without seeing the ones that I chose not to view before, only the ones that you clicked on or new threads started since the last visit?
Once you've viewed all the threads you want to view, and want to skip the rest, you can select "Mark Forum Read" in the forum tools at the top of the forum. Once I did that for the Dish Forum and all its sub-forums, I use the "New Dish posts" from the "New Posts" dropdown, and the "Subscribed threads" under the "Quick Links" exclusively.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)