New Price for 921

zroll1

Original poster
Nov 8, 2004
Has anyone seen the new $549 price at any other store besides the Dish Store or Dish Depot? Are these the newest models of 921's?

zroll1 said:
Has anyone seen the new $549 price at any other store besides the Dish Store or Dish Depot? Are these the newest models of 921's?
It's true. I got a call from a local rep today. They want to sell me one. They even have some in stock. The models are new, is that is what you mean? As far as I know they have the basic software that must be upgraded to the current L188

I cant seem to find one localy, Los Angeles area. (549 price) A few places I caled wanted 650 + 80.oo per hour install cost which they have to do, no over the counter sales. Load of BS in my eyes. Some places even wanted 1000.00 still. I guess it's my market? If anybody has a place to get one around here locally please let me know. Also, what about Radio Shack? do they stock any of these units? Would they sell for 549? If anyone has tried please advise. Thanks

I'm also in LA, but I went ahead and ordered from Dish Depot. No tax, free shipping, etc. If you need installation (i.e. a second line, etc.), there are several independent installers that will some in for around $75.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)