New Promotion Starting July 1st

jimboeau

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2004
Western WI
New Promotion Starting July 1st?

I thought I read somewhere here during Scott's Team Summit trip that July 1 Dish is starting a new promotion for regular SD new subscribers.

Was it top 60 for $19.99 for 20 months and top 120 for $29.99 for 20 months? I just can remember and I can't find the post. Thanks....

Last edited:
RandallA said:
So what is the new promotion for new customers beginning July 1st? Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

I think that it is this:

top 60 for $19.99 for 20 months and top 120 for $29.99 for 20 months

That was not for Free For All customers was it? Just for DHA customers if I am not mistaken. Also for that price it would not include locals.

Just DHA customers unless you're getting an international package that costs more than 29.98, then it doesn't matter what the promotion is as long as you use your SSN.

I think the $10 rebate promotion is only for 10 months, it used to be for customers who have the 120 or above but now it's open to everyone.

Majic Walrus said:
Just DHA customers unless you're getting an international package that costs more than 29.98, then it doesn't matter what the promotion is as long as you use your SSN.

I think the $10 rebate promotion is only for 10 months, it used to be for customers who have the 120 or above but now it's open to everyone.

Um, no, it is open to AT60 and higher, not for everyone!

Eh, by everyone I meant international and non-international. DishFamily doesn't qualify, neither does any international package below 29.98.

jimboeau said:
I thought I read somewhere here during Scott's Team Summit trip that July 1 Dish is starting a new promotion for regular SD new subscribers.

Was it top 60 for $19.99 for 20 months and top 120 for $29.99 for 20 months? I just can remember and I can't find the post. Thanks....

Both are correct pricing without locals but the discount is for 10 months, not 20 months. This is for DHA subs. If you get HD Bronze or higher, you get $20 discounts for 10 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts