New Remote, but forgot how to program

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If you are talking about other devices (DVD, TV, etc) you need your user's manual for sequence and device codes. Or search for it on Dish site.

What I want to accomplish is to set the new remote to the same address as the old one. Do I just bring up the on screen menu showing this information, point the new remote & press record?

to the existing receiver. I remember it being a simple process, but my memory needs a jog
Here your Jog:D 1. Press and Hold the SAT button until all the buttons light up and SAT button will flash. 2. Let go enter the number via a key paid of remote address your want to use. 3. Press the # sign 4. your all sent. e-mail via this site and I can help you some more. Have a great day.

hold sat, let go, #, #, on the old rem, the number of flashes will be that rem's current address.

hold sat, let go, enter number and #, where the number will equal the number of flashes from the first remote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)