Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We are working hard on SatelliteGuys Radio behind the scenes, expect to see many changes for the better over the next few weeks, We are building a new uplink PC which is selects music, plays requests and uploads the music you hear to the server. When this upgrade is complete all songs will have the correct artist and title information, also all songs will feature album covers, and most of the songs will have the lyrics available, to help you sing along better. :)

Today I am proud to announce we will soon be testing a new feature.

SatelliteGuys Radio is now a proud member of The USA Radio Network! http://www.usaradio.com

As a USA Radio Network affiliate we will soon broadcast the USA Radio Network News at the top of every hour! Now besides listening to your favorite songs from the 60's to today you can now keep in touch with the world around you!

We are also considering adding USA Radio Sports Update to the bottom of every hour, USA Radio Sports will give you the latest sports news and scores! Please let me know if you guys are interested in us obtaining the sports feed.

As I mentioned lots of changes at SatelliteGuys Radio coming soon, and while we improve our service we promise to continue bringing you the high quality music you now enjoy and love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts