New series

rvvaquero

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 3, 2012
SE Texas
I can't believe a new Western series started up on DISH and nobody told me about it. You guys know that I love Westerns. Half of my TV time is on the Western Channel. I'm hurt.

Anyway, for anyone else who didn't know, a new Kevin Costner series called "Yellowstone" began recently on Paramount, Channel 241. I'm set to record "All Episodes". I assume that will go back and catch the premier episode so I can begin to watch from the beginning.

I can't believe a new Western series started up on DISH and nobody told me about it. You guys know that I love Westerns. Half of my TV time is on the Western Channel. I'm hurt.

Anyway, for anyone else who didn't know, a new Kevin Costner series called "Yellowstone" began recently on Paramount, Channel 241. I'm set to record "All Episodes". I assume that will go back and catch the premier episode so I can begin to watch from the beginning.

There's been 2 episodes so far. They're on my DVR but I haven't had a chance to watch yet except for the first few minutes of the first one.

It’s been advertised on the front page of mydish.com for over a month now

I thought there was topic in the tv shows areas, but I just made a comment about it in thread about paramount shows.

I’ve enjoyed the first two episodes which are also available on the paramount website. I think I saw the first episode was free on Amazon too, although that may have just been for the first week.

The show is off this week for July 4th movie marathons. It returns July 11th with the next new episode.

Okay, so I set up to record all episodes of this series. So far, it has recorded four episodes. However, it has not recorded episode #1 and as far as I have seen, the premier has not been broadcast again. Does anyone have a suggestion of where I can see the first episode so I can start binge watching the others? Thanks.

Okay, so I set up to record all episodes of this series. So far, it has recorded four episodes. However, it has not recorded episode #1 and as far as I have seen, the premier has not been broadcast again. Does anyone have a suggestion of where I can see the first episode so I can start binge watching the others? Thanks.

Are you sure it hasn’t recorded all of them? Episode 4 was just this past week and episode 5 is this coming Wednesday.

Paramount Network website has them all to view on computer or via their app on the various streaming devices. I’m sure it will get replayed eventually as they near the end of the 10 episode season next month.

Are you sure it hasn’t recorded all of them? Episode 4 was just this past week and episode 5 is this coming Wednesday.

Paramount Network website has them all to view on computer or via their app on the various streaming devices. I’m sure it will get replayed eventually as they near the end of the 10 episode season next month.

It has recorded Episodes 2-5. Episode 5 was on 7/18. I'll try the Paramount Network website. Thanks.

It has recorded Episodes 2-5. Episode 5 was on 7/18. I'll try the Paramount Network website. Thanks.

There have only been 4 episodes, although the first was a double episode 2hr premiere and labeled as episode 1 on my dvr data. Episode 1 2hrs and Episodes 2-4 1hr each.

Episode 4 was on 7/18/2018. I’m looking at it on my dvr now along with the others. Yellowstone s01e04 The Long Black Train.

Episode 5 7/25/2018. Yellowstone s01e05 Coming Home

Yellowstone (2018) - Season 1 @ TheTVDB

Yellowstone | Paramount Network

There have only been 4 episodes, although the first was a double episode 2hr premiere and labeled as episode 1 on my dvr data. Episode 1 2hrs and Episodes 2-4 1hr each.

Episode 4 was on 7/18/2018. I’m looking at it on my dvr now along with the others. Yellowstone s01e04 The Long Black Train.

Episode 5 7/25/2018. Yellowstone s01e05 Coming Home

Yellowstone (2018) - Season 1 @ TheTVDB

Yellowstone | Paramount Network

That's really strange. My DVR has four Episodes listed. Episode 2 is properly identified. Episode 3 is only a nine minute preview. Episode 4 is actually 3 and Episode 5 is actually 4. In summary, I have Episodes 2, 3, and 4 recorded. Screwed up labeling, for sure.

Thanks for those links.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts