New Service + Existing SuperDish (HD)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PKTSNP

Original poster
Aug 20, 2011
OHIO, USA
I recently dumped ATT U-Verse and I'm currently looking into Dish. I've got a SuperDish with HD LNB already installed on the ground from a previous owner. Can I use this hardware or do I need a 'fresh installation' ? I suppose I could use the SuperDish for FTA if it's not going to work out for paid service... I'd hate to waste a good dish. I am just getting into satellite, so opinions are appreciated.

Hi and:welcome to Sat Guys. I would be happy to assist you with your questions about DISH Network. The Dish at your home can possibly be set up for our services but you would need to purchase all your own equipment with a Do-It-Yourself installation. This would be Pay As You Go account and would not have any commitment or promotions. You can always contact DISH Network and do a normal leased installation that will be eligible for all the promotions and offers that DISH Network extends to new customers. You can look at those offers here and please let me know if you have additional questions. http://www.dishnetwork.com/

you can use the Superdish for the 119,110 sats if you are in the western arc and a wing dish for 129 or 61.5 sats. I would go with a new customer account and get all new equipment. I have found many Dish techs do not know how to fix a Superdish or do not carry parts so they remove them and install a different dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)