New setup???

wemmington

Original poster
Jun 8, 2004
Ok I currently have the dish 500 with pro lnb and a pvr reveiver. I tried to add a jvc3700 reveiver but only got about half my channels. I was told I need a legacy lnb but dishnet wants$100 for it and I dont like buying from ebay. Someone told me I could use 2 directv lnbs with a multiswitch. Anyone heard of this? Thanks

wemmington said:
Ok I currently have the dish 500 with pro lnb and a pvr reveiver. I tried to add a jvc3700 reveiver but only got about half my channels. I was told I need a legacy lnb but dishnet wants$100 for it and I dont like buying from ebay. Someone told me I could use 2 directv lnbs with a multiswitch. Anyone heard of this? Thanks

You will need a DishPro adapter

http://www.dishstore.net/product_info.php?cPath=40&products_id=86

Please provide more details about your current setup. Type of lnbf (dual, twin, quad)? switches and type? Model of PVR?

NightRyder

Thanks again 4 the replies. Would the 2 rca lnbs work if I bought some kind of multiswitch, the reason I ask is because I have 2 xtra directv lnbs laying around anyway. I would buy a dishpro adapter but I couldnt find one where I live and I hate ordering things. Thanx

wemmington said:
Thanks again 4 the replies. Would the 2 rca lnbs work if I bought some kind of multiswitch, the reason I ask is because I have 2 xtra directv lnbs laying around anyway. I would buy a dishpro adapter but I couldnt find one where I live and I hate ordering things. Thanx

I have ordered from Dishstore and they were very quick getting the order
out. Besides anything you buy from them helps support this forum site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts