New Sirius XM pack

I pay 9.99 for the only music pack for my car. I really only listen to music in my car , so I wouldn't need another version on my tv.

I listen to it every day. I have the speakers out on the deck jamming while I throw the ball for my dogs.

Reactions: Tampa8
I have a cheap sub for my car, but I will probably bite on this one as I miss it at home.

Reactions: Tampa8
We often listen at home especially on weekends with it as part of the Top 200. The existing customer discount and SiriusXm was part of the reason I didn't get Flex. Eventually if I get Flex $6 for us would be very much worth it, just that and locals year round. RSN's for part of Baseball season.

Reactions: KAB
Too bad Welcome Pack cannot add the Sirius XM pack or the Dish Latino Bonus Pack. :/ I mean what is the point; it looks like you can only add it to the Flex Pack.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
It does seem that the $5 programming change fee does apply to this pack. Hopefully, it's just a bug.

Hopefully so.....If not, that would not make the Flex Pack very flexible then. If so, I would advise one to add the Latino Bonus pack rather than the $6/ mo Sirius XM pack as it also has the Sirius XM channels with some additional channels. I wish we had the option for either the Latino Bonus pack or Sirius XM pack with Welcome Pack. It is like telling Dish take my money, but they will not allow it with Welcome Pack although the site says it can be added to any English pack. The site is: https://www.dish.com/latino/ It states: "Add for $10 to any English package, including the new Flex Pack." Last time I checked Welcome Pack is an English package.

Reactions: pattykay and Yragha
Hopefully so.....If not, that would not make the Flex Pack very flexible then. If so, I would advise one to add the Latino Bonus pack rather than the $6/ mo Sirius XM pack as it also has the Sirius XM channels with some additional channels. I wish we had the option for either the Latino Bonus pack or Sirius XM pack with Welcome Pack. It is like telling Dish take my money, but they will not allow it with Welcome Pack although the site says it can be added to any English pack. The site is: https://www.dish.com/latino/ It states: "Add for $10 to any English package, including the new Flex Pack." Last time I checked Welcome Pack is an English package.
Other members have reported being charged the $5 programming change fee for dropping Latino Bonus Pack less than 30 days after adding it, so it would not make a difference either way if you are only trying to avoid the programming change fee. There does not seem to be any way to avoid that fee with Sirius/XM, other than keep the package for at least 30 days. :(

I also wish we could get Dish's Sirius/XM pack by itself or in addition to Welcome Pack, especially since Sirius/XM regularly offers all of their channels for the discounted price of only $5 per month. ($25 for five months, or $30 for six months) My dad recently purchased a new vehicle, and he still gets phone calls from Sirius/XM trying to get him to sign up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts