New skip on DVR

whatchel1

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 30, 2006
Great High Plains
Wow just had a strange skip of event on the 722k. It was an episode of Cold Case for tonight. So I check the info and it said new for 10/25 but event was already recorded on DVR. So I looked thru all recordings on DVR and the ext HDD. Not there on either. Strange it was going to skip a new event that wasn't even there because "it was there".

Same Eposode ?

Wow just had a strange skip of event on the 722k. It was an episode of Cold Case for tonight. So I check the info and it said new for 10/25 but event was already recorded on DVR. So I looked thru all recordings on DVR and the ext HDD. Not there on either. Strange it was going to skip a new event that wasn't even there because "it was there".
I saw the same thing but I had last week's eposode. The description is the same but the original broadcast dates are different.

I noticed last night an episode of Mythbusters said its original air date was yesterday (10-24) but I had seen it the week before, something is messed up.

I saw the same thing but I had last week's eposode. The description is the same but the original broadcast dates are different.

That's because the "new" Cold Case episode did NOT air last week because of the stupid football game going past 8:00pm EDT

why I don't have one

That's because the "new" Cold Case episode did NOT air last week because of the stupid football game going past 8:00pm EDT

Your right about the F-ball game screwing everything in sch. The problem I had was it was saying it was on my DVR. It isn't on the 722k.

I had something like that happen to me... turned out it was the equipment. But i had no problem getting it taken care of. I was still under warranted and Dish 1 Up came out the very next day and took care of it. I hope it's as easy of a fix for you.

Did your 722 record the repeat that was aired in it's place? Sicne it had the same description the dvr may think it is already there. The software can be screwy sometimes. Lucky you caught it.

Left coast?

Did your 722 record the repeat that was aired in it's place? Sicne it had the same description the dvr may think it is already there. The software can be screwy sometimes. Lucky you caught it.

Are you on the west coast cause Eastern & Central didn't have a repeat. I can't say what happen in mtn time zone. I agree I was lucky I was checking to see what was to record tonight just by chance. and BTW I looked at the Mythbuster's episode and it was a re run from just a few weeks ago about if a bullet drops at the same speed whether dropped or shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)